Friday, June 4, 2010

Ahh.. si. Picking up where I left off ..

  ..regarding Mel Content walking een on my party.. all decked out in hees usual sourball attitude.  If you don't stop by here every day you probably don't know that Mel is my handler.  He calls the shots.  And no, NO, I did not like having to go undercover with Christopher Chance, the Human Target, at this time.  But I am on-call basis with the agency.And I'd miss most of my Ruffie's matches if Chance didn't wrap things up in an hour when he works with me..  as things pan out now, I'll manage, just barely, to see the final at FO!
 Image by mbdaily on Webshots
Oh, and another thing, you should know Rafa knows nothing about my work as an undercover agent.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zada. Zero. Zilch.  By the way - did I mention Rafa doesn't know N.O.T.H.I.N.G. about my being an undercover agent ?!?  So don't go shootin' yer big mouth off about my extracurricular activities, k!?  Think you get thees picture now, si?

No comments: