Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm Contessa ChiChi and all my big mouth are belong to me..si?

I'm Contessa ChiChi and I don't know when to keep my mouth shut. I've been this way all my life. "Independencia" would be my middle name if I had anything to say about it. My roommates (they wouldn't like me calling them that) call me Tess; that's a nickname to you. I may look small and defenseless, but, "oh poor poor me, si?" isn't my mantra. No, it's more like I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! Except when you give me something to eat, then I sort of gurgle in my throat while taking the treat from your hand. But I swear it's really a *snort* cuz I sashays away looking back over my shoulder. Sooo, you tell me, hunh? There's no stopping me when I have something on my mind. You can tell when there's mental aerobic activity about to unleash. I stand there all haughty like with my paws on my hips. I'll empty my mind out on you in no uncertain terms. You just have to laugh when you hear what I have to say - *BARK* *BARK* *BARK* (pause) *BARK* (catch breath) *B-A-R-K* *BARK* .....||.....|\.... bark. (See what I mean!? chuckle)

No comments: