Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hillary Clinton dog toy


Yah, you read that right. Geezes, like I'm gonna walk around all day with a muzzled Hillary Clinton dog toy ( by Segway Collection) tucked under my arm. Wouldn't that make for a well-deserved hee-haw from the Peanut Gallery as I hang around The BRAD Blog for up-to-the-minute coverage on Hill's miraculous *cough* "Come Back". I guess her cry-baby press conference made an extraordinary number of people suddenly go ga-ga over her, trance-like, enough to change their votin' minds. I was kinda hoping she'd ride out of town into the sunset on a segway and end up going around in circles screaming, "I can't stop this effing vacuum cleaner! Stop this thing! Stop this effing lawn mower! I want to get off! AAAHHHHHH!"

As it stands now, people are not too happy about Diebold's sole-control of more than 75% of the state's ballots. *cough* *cough* Not that anyone's thinking some kind of shenanigans are going on by any of the nincompoops involved. yip yip




(Someone throw that poor girl a bone..?)

No comments: