Saturday, January 3, 2009

RAFA NADAL's Stunning win over Davydenko: RAWRR, RAFA!

Oooooo, I'm so excited I'm going to burst! Rafa is victorious over Davydenko, winning 6-2, 6-3, in the Capitala World Tennis Championship semi-final in Abu Dhabi, UAE on Friday! Davydenko started by breaking Rafa in thees first game taking away any point, but Rafa came back quickly and tromped Davydenko taking the first set 6-2. Davydenko broke Rafa in thees second set, too, but that only fired Rafa up and he took off like a rocket to win 6-3! You GO, Rafa! He's off to thees final to face off weeth #4 Andy Murray after he prevailed in 3 sets 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (8-6) against Roger Federer. We can say Friday's win is a stunning start to thees 2009 season for Rafa! Now - before anyone comes to Contessa ChiChi too eager to gossip about Down-the-Line! catching singer Shakira flirting weeth my Rafa at thees game - I know, I know, the photo shows Shakira looking a little too interested at Rafa for MY comfort - and - Down the Line! hinting that Xisca could take Shak down if she makes a move on Rafa - well, what about thees? What about Contessa ChiChi taking them both down for moving in on my territory, hunh?! Lissen, I ask you, does Rafa look jubilant to you in this photo with Xisca? No. I didn't theenk so. On the other hand, when he's with me, hes little gorgeous, Contessa ChiChi - l-oo-k how happy and affectionate he is!! Need I say anything more?! No. I didn't theenk so. Didn't Rafa look dev in his new Nike duds? (/sarcasm) O, well. Don't fret, Nike! I theenk his head gear rocks!!

No comments: