Friday, April 17, 2009

Si! Si! Contessa ChiChi hearts Susan Boyle!

I was going to tell you some things I did and saw during my short hiatus, like visiting my friend Charo, then, how I know thees White House's new furkid on the block, Bo - but, now is come down to, "Oooh, Chich, have you seen thees Susan Boyle video?!" "Contessa, you gotta hear thees!" and "Lordy! I have met my Dream girl!!" Ay-yi-yi!! All ready! Of course, I've heard thees video! Poetmeister had to run it by me for approval, dontchaknow? Heh heh.. heh.. har. Just kidding, mistress. Ahem.. what I meant to say is, yah..... she's my new role model. If she can go onstage in front of Simon Cowell (t-t-tremolo) and be as poised and centered as she was with all thees tittering from the audience, then..well, I can get my voice on, too! RAWWWWWWRRRRRR!!! Trixie says I should make sure you have seen thees supercalifragilisticexpialidocious video, too, so here eet ees. Take note tho, how come noone have style her eyebrows (with thees paintbrush,si? I bad, really really bahd. Don't try thees at home..or your mother slap you up side thees head for making fun of my eyebrows, too! -oo- Don't do eet! Instead, cultivate your heart weeth luv for inner beauty, si?)
Susan Boyle Sings on Britain's Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 @ Yahoo! Video

No comments: