Friday, April 17, 2009

Rafa Nadal hammering Ivan Ljubicic momentarily - serving for place in semi-finals

First things first! You may already know my Rafa is through to the Monte Carlo Masters quarter-finals *grin* after beating Ecuadorian Nicolas Lapentti, 6-3, 6-0; this, after the match was held over due to rain Thursday. Pero, que vida! Rafa has now secured his 24th straight victory! Hurra! Look, I know he appeared a little out of sync coming into his previous round against Argentine Juan Ignacio Chela but you saw how he returned to form towards the end of the match. That'sa my Rafie, Oooolala. But that's not what I'm yapping about now - now it's about Rafa hammering Ivan Ljubicic as I speak (type, you goon!); 6-3, 5-2! World #66, Ljubicic, just came off a win over Italian Simone Bolelli, 7-5, 7-6, under 2 hours. Baaaaa, maybe he be tired and no match for Rafa. heeeeeeeya-haha..chichichi...si? Do I see a semi-finals!! Aye-aye-aye!

No comments: